Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pin It

Hologram Nails

Hi guys! Have you ever heard of hologram nail polish?
I'm here to share with you another line of nail polish from Faceshop. I recently found out about this "Hologram" nail polish which I bought around 4 days ago and I was able to try it last night only. Well, it came out really good and I found it easy to apply on the nails.




The secret behind hologram nail polish...


I was actually intrigued by the name "hologram" that's why I bought it and second, because I just love the color.


One thing that's good about this nail polish according to the saleslady, when you look at it from different angles it gives you a different shade. Maybe that's why it's called "Hologram". It gives you this 3D effect. I also like that it's not that glittery and it has the right amount of sparkle to it.


From the box, you can see that it also claims to repair nails.


If you are looking for a gray shade, then this is a must buy for you. It gives you this "gray-ish" shade without it being too plain. I've been looking for a gray nail polish but I can't seem to find one that looks opaque enough. All nail polishes that looks gray from outside its bottle was to sheer when applied even with two to three coats and I was never really satisfied.




I bought this for around P185/ P195 or more. 
I actually forgot the price but from what I remembered, the cost of this is above P180.
That's approximately $4.37 / $4.61 in US dollar.




This Hologram Nail Polish comes in three colors.
Pink, Violet or Red (if I'm not mistaken) and Gray.

I chose the gray color because I already have so many shades of pink nail polishes.

At night or in the dark, the nail polish comes out like this.
[oooooohhhhhhhhhhh! ;))]

Pretty cool huh?
I think this will be my favorite nail polish in the meantime. :D
Hope you guys like it!


Try it out and see if this color works for you.

3 comments:

Emy Augustus said...

I think you need to share some of your diy manicure tips. =D Especially on how you get the polish around the cuticle area to be so smooth. Someone suggested using pointy q-tips dipped in nail polish remover, which I tried for the first time today, but it didn't work as easily as I was expecting! =(

Sharp As Nails by Angela said...

@EmyAugustus Sure, I'd be glad to! I usually use q-tips soaked with acetone or nail polish remover for the sides of my fingernails but not really near the cuticle area.

I just paint my nails carefully especially near the cuticle area. Hopefully, this works for you.

sharpasnails said...

Sure, I'd be glad to! I usually use q-tips soaked with acetone or nail polish remover for the sides of my fingernails but not really near the cuticle area.

I just paint my nails carefully especially near the cuticle area. Hopefully, this works for you.

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...