Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pin It

Pink Paint & Pink Coach Signature Ipad Case

Hello! I just came home from school and today has been half good and half bad. To relieve my stress due to school work and other things, I decided to paint my nails pink and it turned out like this...




Pink has been my favorite color from the time when that Power Rangers TV Show became a hit because my favorite character there, Kimberly, was in pink. HAHA. I embraced the loud pink color ever since. And I think that "embrace" is an understatement as to how I love the color pink. If you are a close friend of mine, you would know that almost all of my stuff are pink except for my everyday casual clothing. My room, my iPhone bumper, bedsheet, pillow, comforter, teddy bear, file cases are only a few examples out of the many things I own that are in pink.


Now, I'd like to share with you guys some of my pink colored stuff that arrived from USA.
(Note: This post is going to be picture heavy)




I got this Coach Signature Ipad Case in my favorite color, pink, from my mom because she just arrived from her trip in New York and LA. Luckily, she was able to remember my need (more of a "want") for an iPad case which I'm sure is also fit for the iPad 2.




Isn't it gorgeous! I really love it from the zipper to its texture. 

Here's how the texture looks like up close.


I found the some useful information for this product below. 
Sadly, I could not find the item name or code for this case.

Materials Genuine Leather and Jacquard
Measures aprox 10.5" x 8.5" h x 0.5" deep
Zipper closure
Khaki Sateen lining 
Fully padded
Approx. Measurement: 10" (L) X 8" (H)
MSRP: $8



Tada! What's good about this iPad bag is that you don't have to remove your protective tight-hugging case or soft jacket because it still fits! Most of the bags available for iPad 1or 2 isn't that flexible, so you always have to find the exact case for your device. This one is universal for tablets with similar size. 

When my mom told me she got me an iPad case I was worried that she might have bought a wrong one.
Happily, its a perfect fit! Yey! Finally, no need for me to worry about my iPad's screen because now, I have a bag to protect it and no need for me to worry about getting my iPad scratched whenever I take it out of the bag. I am 100% satisfied :D. Thanks again mom!

But wait! There's more! It even got better because my nail color now matches with this case.
See...



 I used Faceshop's Pink Nail Polish. 
Even though Faceshop is known for their #1Cosmetic Products in Korea, 
they also offer nail polishes that comes in vibrant colors.


Pink Nail Polish (Faceshop) costs around P95 which is approximately $2.23


If you need more product information about Faceshop and its products, click here.
If you like my Coach Signature iPad Case, you might find it here in the official website of Coach.


Do you like the pink color too? 


1 comments:

ipad 3 cover said...

Super cute! I love the color!

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...